Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ok, first slideshow 'gadget' is up and running....

Hey everyone!!  It's been a super Thursday so far, was supposed to work but I got a day off "Hospital Convenience Day" which means they overstaffed and I got lucky!

Currently, I'm uploading some pics of various cards I've made recently, I was able to get the gadget slide show to work on the front of the blog so whatever is on the Flickr account will show up.

I noticed that for embellishments I'm very much into using stuff I get on sale. Is it that it's on sale, or that I saved money, or what?? Either way, I think the embellishments look pretty good. Most of the cards are somewhat playful and whimsical in nature, which describes my personality pretty well (when i'm not STRESSED out! lol...)

I either use a bought embellishment (on sale, of course!), a stamped image which I've colored in creatively, or a Cricut cut out of some sort. Seeing as I'm still getting used to the Cricut and doing a lot of experimenting you can see why I have fewer Cricut cut outs than anything else. Still, as I become proficient with the Cricut you'll undoubtedly see more of that. There's so much you can do with a Cricut and the options are endless. Now, to get ME trained!

I'm off to finish cooking my homemade chicken enchilada pie for my family. The chicken is simmering and everyone is already gathering in the kitchen even though there's about 45 more minutes left to the cooking process.

Silly family.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment