Monday, June 27, 2011

First Official Post!

Welcome!!!!

...To my first post. I'm new to gmail's blogger, but not a newbie by any stretch!  

This blog will be specifically for my crafty stuff, which I've recently become reacquainted with. When my kids were small, I got into the whole rubber stamping sensation and made cards, went to rubber stamp conventions, and had rubber stamp parties. It was a blast. Things have progressed quite a lot, I'm happy to report. 

A friend of mine at work had mentioned all the fun she was having scrapbooking, which for the life of me didn't really sound like fun...but she kept mentioning her Cricut and everything it could do. Not till I actually went to her house and tried out her machine was I fully hooked. 

In this blog I hope to chronicle some of the projects I tackle along with my daughter, Chelsea. Feel free to leave a comment or suggestion, we are all just crafting buddies here! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment