Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Home from Temecula...

Had a great day and a half out there hanging out with my daughter Chelsea. We got to go shopping at Joann's (and got GREAT stuff for 40% off!) and I brought out all the paper stuff and envelopes I bought which we split. Then I got my hair done and we went out to an early dinner at Sweet Lumpy's.

Finally made it home just in time to pick up my sister and her kids from LAX where they were returning from a trip to Hawaii. They were all so TAN!  For them it was only 9 pm, but for me it was midnight, so they decided to head on home and get unpacked and relax there. 

Me? I decided to go to bed.

Goodnight!
:)

2 comments:

  1. I made a Tumblr Account for my cardmaking too.

    It's http://chelseascrap.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's neat, I just checked it out. Very cool, Chelsea! :)

    ReplyDelete